The financial planning services of Ashford Financial Planning (AFP) relevant to each client’s specific situation may cover all or some combination of the following important issues:
- Cash flow, debt, wealth creation and protection, retirement planning, inter-generational transfer of wealth, aged care.
- Individual or joint ownership, trusts, superannuation, company, endowment fund.
- Personal income tax, capital gains tax, company tax, insurance bond taxation, taxation of superannuation.
- Strategic asset allocation, investment time horizon and personal experience of, and attitude to, investment risk.
- Major asset classes (eg. cash, fixed interest, property, shares), domestic and global investment, direct investments and professionally managed funds.
- Life cover, total and permanent disability cover, income protection, trauma cover, private health insurance, building and contents insurance.
- Wills ; Powers of attorney – Enduring, Financial, Medical; Superannuation beneficiaries and reversionary pensioners, Life insurance bond beneficiaries, Testamentary trusts, Guardianship, Business succession planning.