There is a combination of factors which come together to differentiate the financial planning services of Ashford Financial Planning Pty Ltd (AFP) and create real value for our clients.
These attribute include:
- Client focus,
- Building of long term relationships based on trust,
- Ongoing professional relationship with a dedicated CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®,
- The maintenance of high standards of ethics, honesty and professionalism,
- Consultative approach,
- Timely and relevant communication,
- Explanation of complex issues in a simple manner,
- Helping our clients to avoid decisions that may lead to catastrophic loss,
- Attention to detail, and
- The ability to bring together and work with professionals in other disciplines, as required, to facilitate the desired outcome for clients (eg. accounting, legal, actuarial, self-managed superannuation fund administration).
AFP appreciates the inter-relationship between our clients’ life planning and financial planning. We recognise that most life transitions our clients experience over time also have financial planning implications.
We also understand the trade-offs among a number of competing objectives that clients may face in making financial planning decisions over time. We remain accessible to work through these trade-offs with our clients having regard to their most important priorities.